Welcome To My Poker World

Poker.com * 100% Sign Up Bonus * $35,000+ In Weekly Freerolls * $50,000 Monthly Freeroll * Instant Freeroll Entry With Initial Deposit * Player Rankings * Multiple Deposit & Withdrawal Options * Constantly Updated Software * Game Features: Rabbit, Fold & Show 1 card, plus more!

Tuesday 2 January 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, everyone, I hope it will be a good one for you all.

Everyone in this house is till in holiday mode, though the kids need to get their backsides into gear for school tomorrow.

I'm enjoying this time to fit in some extra poker. Though my gains are not that great in value, I'm quite happy with my play.

Ladies night tonight, and since I haven't got darts to play this week, I'm gonna give t a shot ;)

Ok Good Luck this Year folks

No comments: