Welcome To My Poker World

Poker.com * 100% Sign Up Bonus * $35,000+ In Weekly Freerolls * $50,000 Monthly Freeroll * Instant Freeroll Entry With Initial Deposit * Player Rankings * Multiple Deposit & Withdrawal Options * Constantly Updated Software * Game Features: Rabbit, Fold & Show 1 card, plus more!

Thursday 4 January 2007

Nervous and Excited at the Same Time

I haven't played much over the last couple of days, because I am winding myself up over my new venture.

As I mentioned earlier I am thinking or trying to set up an internet business creating Wedding Invitations.

At times its been a frustrating slow process to get the ideas to fit and work properly. There's being perfect and there's being TOO perfect, an awful fault I have.
Also trying to get a website up and running, itsn't helping my nerves, and of course I know nothing about Web Design.

Also I have this awful knot in my stomach caused by doubt. Doubt is a horrible emotional, and sometimes hard to control. But I keep trying to push it back and just get on with things.

But at the same time, I'm very excited about it, and I can't wait to get it up and running.

I'm getting a lot of support from the other half, as he knows I'm very creative, and he wants me to expand the creative part of my life, though I do think he's hoping it will stop me from decorating the house all the way through again, something I do every year. I just can't help myself, lol.

Ok I think this has helped a bit, just making this post. I'll keep you updated and link the website to my blog when it is ready and hopefully some of you guys will comment on it for me, good or bad.

1 comment:

Jax said...

I'm sure u will succeed in what ur aiming for mate, u got lots of ppl willing to help, advise & listen. :)