Welcome To My Poker World

Poker.com * 100% Sign Up Bonus * $35,000+ In Weekly Freerolls * $50,000 Monthly Freeroll * Instant Freeroll Entry With Initial Deposit * Player Rankings * Multiple Deposit & Withdrawal Options * Constantly Updated Software * Game Features: Rabbit, Fold & Show 1 card, plus more!

Friday 26 January 2007

Disappointed

A while back I used to visit anothe poker room. But they had loads of problems with it crashing, so I left. Not that it didn't enjoy the company of the poker folks there.
Yhis week I received a e-mail off them with a small amount of cash going free into my account.

Very nice I thought and went and entered a tourney and came a surprising 2nd, though I must say the standard of play was very good and good strong hands won, so playing tight got me there.

However today when I went back into the site, I found that my balance was totally screwed up and alot of the money I had won had disappeared. Very disappointing, and I hope its just a small gliche.

Just got to wait and see what happens.

I would't mind staying at the site if they get it sorted out as its UK based and hopefully won't be effected by USA laws.

I'll keep you updated.

No comments: