Welcome To My Poker World

Poker.com * 100% Sign Up Bonus * $35,000+ In Weekly Freerolls * $50,000 Monthly Freeroll * Instant Freeroll Entry With Initial Deposit * Player Rankings * Multiple Deposit & Withdrawal Options * Constantly Updated Software * Game Features: Rabbit, Fold & Show 1 card, plus more!

Saturday 30 December 2006

And Patience Paid Off

Continuing from the post below, and using patience when you come onto the final table in nineth and very low on chips, I sat back and waited for the impatient ones to play their game.

And made it to 3rd and being conservative with my play, the chip leader Helaco took 2nd placed player out and left just myself and him HU.

Now, HU, is a funny game to play, and having said many times I am no expert in it, but I do have a confidence that I try and use.

Again it was down to my patience and awaiting for Helaco to get impatient, however it wasn't his style of play, and we had what seemed an endless HU match.

It ended with myself getting very lucky on the river and winning. But my hat goes off to Helaco for a fantastic game and good sportsmanship :)

No comments: