Welcome To My Poker World

Poker.com * 100% Sign Up Bonus * $35,000+ In Weekly Freerolls * $50,000 Monthly Freeroll * Instant Freeroll Entry With Initial Deposit * Player Rankings * Multiple Deposit & Withdrawal Options * Constantly Updated Software * Game Features: Rabbit, Fold & Show 1 card, plus more!

Sunday 7 January 2007

Frustration has lead to this

OK, I'm getting very frustrated at the moment at poker.com. Not at the site but at some of the hands that are being played. It seems to be donkey mania there at the mo, and when you want to play a true game of poker, this is very frustrating.

So..........

I've gone back to some of the old sites I used to play at to try my luck there. some have had small surprises for me, as there are some accounts still with money in, eek, fancy forgetting. Maybe it would be a good idea if everyone went back to their old sites to check out their accounts, you just never know!

I'll let you know what happens and if these sites are the same as poker.com for the doney fests

Good Luck

1 comment:

imjusthere4thebeer said...

You've got through the important first step, identifying the donkey or donkeys... Now the trick becomes how to adjust your game to maximize profit against them.

Donkeys keep the game profitable. They play too many garbage hands, thus virtually any hand I play will be better than theirs to start.

I adjust by doing a lot of limping, followed with raising on the flop when it hits me and sometimes when it does not. I usually fire second barrell hard on turn or river.

Good luck to you!

Mike