Welcome To My Poker World

Poker.com * 100% Sign Up Bonus * $35,000+ In Weekly Freerolls * $50,000 Monthly Freeroll * Instant Freeroll Entry With Initial Deposit * Player Rankings * Multiple Deposit & Withdrawal Options * Constantly Updated Software * Game Features: Rabbit, Fold & Show 1 card, plus more!

Thursday 18 January 2007

Catch-Up

Sorry for the break, but had some life stuff to do.

Poker has been up and down, and unfortunately more down than up at the mo, but hopefully get through the slump soon.

WJFC - The Lads did good this weekend, though lost. Their game is really improving and getting stronger. We unfortunately encountered a rather bias ref it seems, but thats football for yer, like poker hands, happens in real life too the bad calls.

The BIG news over the last week was Poker.coms upgrade.
Being a beta tester for them, was an experience, and a nice heads up before proper play began.
As per normal there was a couple of bugs, but its looking good now.
I'll do a proper write up soon, so you can catch up with the new developements.

I also have some family news but I can't write about that at the mo, but when I can I will :)

No comments: