Welcome To My Poker World

Poker.com * 100% Sign Up Bonus * $35,000+ In Weekly Freerolls * $50,000 Monthly Freeroll * Instant Freeroll Entry With Initial Deposit * Player Rankings * Multiple Deposit & Withdrawal Options * Constantly Updated Software * Game Features: Rabbit, Fold & Show 1 card, plus more!

Saturday 23 December 2006

Just in Time for a Turbo

OK 3hrs of christmas wrapping finished, so I'm sneaking a $1 turbo game, whilst the othe half watches the footie.
I'm gonna try and play it 'tight' and see what the poker gods have to offer me. To be honest a little win would be great too, as a bit of a boost to my game.

The first 9 hands slow as anything, and looks like we may have a bit of a hot head at the table!

Oh AA put in a 120 bet 459 rainbow - two of us in - he bets I raise, he follows then 9, he goes all in,
I know... I know... I know, you don't have to be a genius to work it out, he's hit trips 9's. So what to do? I'm going for it...All in and wham A on the river - WOW is all I can say. 2040 chips and 17/180. ( I am a fish)

Back to plodding along and a cheeky steal.. shh don't tell anyone ;)

Transferred, and going to try with a K9d hand....blinds 50/100 QcJc8s6c ahh man rubbish lol, fold is an easy choice. And believe it or not 2 pair win - no flush.
41/98 now, its the blinds eating me up, but keeping the faith.

Heck this is fast.. transferred again, not getting much of a read off the players when this happens. And of course pedaling backwards because of the blinds. 57/72, this is not looking good at the mo and blinds are 150/300. But I'm remembering 'Chip and a Chair' and if I get desparate, I'm running outside to grab myself a male virgin to sacrifice to the gods, lol. Lock up your sons!

I think my game is knackered, had to fold hand after hand and just got 90 chips left, needing a miracle now:(

All in AKos lets see what happens fingers crossed........
BAM...

I hit K then A on the river two pr,l 450 chips all mine, lol
Straight into BB and dealt A2, got a small chance but 66 beats me, never mind had some fun, and 37th overall.

Back to the grind again tomorrow... Hopefully the 20K if I'm not asleep or drunk, lol :)
Or of course, there is a meeting with Santa on the landing;)

No comments: