Welcome To My Poker World

Poker.com * 100% Sign Up Bonus * $35,000+ In Weekly Freerolls * $50,000 Monthly Freeroll * Instant Freeroll Entry With Initial Deposit * Player Rankings * Multiple Deposit & Withdrawal Options * Constantly Updated Software * Game Features: Rabbit, Fold & Show 1 card, plus more!

Friday 29 December 2006

Voodoo - Shot in the back

Yep Voodoo.......

Lets talk BIG SLICK

He's mean,mad and often bad, even when he wears his best two piece suit!

Can you see the bullet holes from where your sat?

I got shot 8 times today by BIG SLICK, and yes you read it right EIGHT times, and I was holding the gun, call it suicide on my part.

The AJ's, AQ's even the A10's suited or not, I can understand but A2 off suit, get out of the game dumbass, you don't belong there when I reraise the call.

I no longer love Slick, he stinks and is unfaithful...............

Anyone want a game of Russian Roulette instead?

Edit - I forgave him. He was my lucky 9th hand ;)

Edit the Edit - he definately stinks, boohoo

No comments: