Welcome To My Poker World

Poker.com * 100% Sign Up Bonus * $35,000+ In Weekly Freerolls * $50,000 Monthly Freeroll * Instant Freeroll Entry With Initial Deposit * Player Rankings * Multiple Deposit & Withdrawal Options * Constantly Updated Software * Game Features: Rabbit, Fold & Show 1 card, plus more!

Saturday 30 December 2006

Remembering Basics

I've been playing online now for well over a year, and though I can say that I have definately learnt alot in this time, I suppose we should all take time and remember the basics of the game.

My game can really be swings and roundabouts, mainly because I think I can get away with it. Wrong......... experience doesnt count for everything.

Remembering the rules does and of course a a little bit of luck along the way helps too.

So when you have time, sit down and assess your game when you hit the 'lows' and start afresh as though you are a beginner. Its suprising what you remember and how to implement old gaming ideas to your new game.

And one of the most important basic is patience. Think Marathon instead of a hundred metre sprint.

Patience is a good tool to confuse players on a table and is often under estimated in its use. It doesn't mean you have to play tight either, but it often gives the impression that you are a tight high handed rank player.

Just something to think about.

No comments: