Welcome To My Poker World

Poker.com * 100% Sign Up Bonus * $35,000+ In Weekly Freerolls * $50,000 Monthly Freeroll * Instant Freeroll Entry With Initial Deposit * Player Rankings * Multiple Deposit & Withdrawal Options * Constantly Updated Software * Game Features: Rabbit, Fold & Show 1 card, plus more!

Friday 29 December 2006

I Hate Shopping

Well had to do the annual after Christmas shop, otherwords the sale gauntlet.

Why do those that are on go slow all the time, insist on Sale shopping? When I shop I like to go on full pace at hundred miles an hour. Stop and start while the slow coaches infront stick their noses against every window pane. Arggggggghhhhhhhhhhh, get out off my way pleassssssse!
I know what I want, and where I want it from. Make special slow shopper lanes for them to trundle along, or even better make me a go fast lane to speed along :)

Why do UK shops insist that woman legs only go to 33 inch inside legs? Or that womans feet stop at 6 then only start again at a size 8?

Ok sitting with a coffee now to calm myself down.

Moan over

No comments: