Welcome To My Poker World

Poker.com * 100% Sign Up Bonus * $35,000+ In Weekly Freerolls * $50,000 Monthly Freeroll * Instant Freeroll Entry With Initial Deposit * Player Rankings * Multiple Deposit & Withdrawal Options * Constantly Updated Software * Game Features: Rabbit, Fold & Show 1 card, plus more!

Saturday 23 December 2006

Knitting and Poker

I kid you not.

You know us girls can do 10 things at once, well I'm on a knitting mission before the 25th. Late orders came in for scarfs and hats, so knitting like a mad woman, clickerty, clackerty, the knitting needles goes. Driving everyone mad with the sound.

But hold on I have tourneys to play so what do I do?

Poker! or Knitting!

OK both then.........

And you know what, I think its helping my game. I know that sounds daft, but instead of being maybe a bit too quick to bet an hand, I have to stop knitting and look up at the table properly. And study my cards in a bit more detail.

Do you think the guys and gals in the WSOP would take up this new trend?

Hmmmmm.......

Maybe not, lol

1 comment:

solitary said...

Good idea. Sometimes I'll play Pokemon (video game) if I am only playing on one table. It keeps me from playing too many bad hands.