Welcome To My Poker World

Poker.com * 100% Sign Up Bonus * $35,000+ In Weekly Freerolls * $50,000 Monthly Freeroll * Instant Freeroll Entry With Initial Deposit * Player Rankings * Multiple Deposit & Withdrawal Options * Constantly Updated Software * Game Features: Rabbit, Fold & Show 1 card, plus more!

Wednesday 21 February 2007

Just call me YoYo

Man, has my game been up and down. One minute I can get it right the next I get it right but donked out, soooooooo frustrating.

Usual case of take your time and catch them out I think.

Leagues doing Ok too, so happy with that and the girls :)

Setting myself a challenge, and I am not going to deposit at carbonpoker.com, but try and win some cash through freerolls, etc.

I like the idea of having an account there with a different name.

Good luck on the tables folks

No comments: