Welcome To My Poker World

Poker.com * 100% Sign Up Bonus * $35,000+ In Weekly Freerolls * $50,000 Monthly Freeroll * Instant Freeroll Entry With Initial Deposit * Player Rankings * Multiple Deposit & Withdrawal Options * Constantly Updated Software * Game Features: Rabbit, Fold & Show 1 card, plus more!

Thursday 1 February 2007

In a dark poker hole

I'm really struggling at the mo with my poker play.

Nothing I do doesn't seem to work, and it can be disheartening, but I'll plod on, and see if I can get out this dark poker hole.

Had fun last night in the affiliate game, met some nice folks on the table, but ended up 15th. But there's always next month and thanks to Ellen@poker.com, for getting my coupon to me, just in time.:)

The Quad Queens, havent faired that well either in the League, and tomorrow game will be the last one of the season. And we have lost one of our players LadyLuck2468. She has got family stuff to do, and family should always come first.
And this isn't just from me but all the girls too, we wish her all the success for the future and we hope she will stop by sometimes and see how we are doing.

No comments: